1. Yonge Street - Residents of The Bond Towns have the ultimate convenience of being just steps away from Yonge Street and all the amenities it offers. Plenty of restaurants, cafes, pubs, boutique shops, and entertainment options are abound in the area. Running daily errands to the grocery store, bank, or drug store will be quick and effortless.
2. Green Space - The Bond Towns are surrounded by beautiful, lush parks and wide-open green spaces for residents to enjoy. Residents can also enjoy nearby Lake Wilcox, which offers a waterfront promenade, a splash pad, playground, skate park, and outdoor sports. Bond Lake offers residents safe swimming waters and hiking trails.
3. Family Friendly - The area surrounding The Bond Towns offers families with children of all ages with exceptional educational options. Whether Montessori, elementary, or a secondary school is needed, there are plenty of options all within walking distance or a short drive from home.
4. Highway Access - Highways 400 and 404 are easily accessible from The Bond Towns and can also offer easy connections to Highways 407, 401, and the Don Valley Parkway, connecting motorists into downtown Toronto in just under 40 minutes.
5. Transit Options - Richmond Hill is serviced by York Region Transit, with bus routes accessible just steps away on Yonge Street. Riders will be transported throughout the city and can also connect easily to TTC routes and the subway at Finch Station. Commuting into Union Station will only take residents of The Bond Towns an hour and a half.
Number of Storeys: 3
Total Number of Suites: 115
Suites Starting Floor: 1
Floor Plans: 10
Suite Size Range: 1121 - 1408 ft²
Price/ft² From: $525
Parking Price: Included
Barbeques, courtyard, and rooftop terraces
Estimated Occupancy: Oct. 2021
VIP Launch: Oct. 8, 2019
Public Launch: Oct. 31, 2019
Total Minimum Deposit: 15%
Deposit Notes: $5000 with offer,
Balance to 5% in 30 days,
5% in 90 days, and
5% at occupancy